It's time to PARRRR-TAY! Can you feel my excitement?? I'm excited for many reasons:
1) You guys stopped by for this sweet, little soiree.
2) You guys brought your latest and greatest with you (or, you guys came to SEE the latest and greatest. Either way, totally awesome!)
3) My American Crafter's project is complete and photo documented. And, dinner is on the table and my family is smiling. Whew. I just barely made, folks.
(In case you missed something) This week on 52 Mantels:
|On Friday I shared the details of my American Crafter (round 2) project!|
|On Mantel Monday, I showed you this week's Spring Mantel!|
|On Monday, my sweet gal modeled some of the goodies being offered at a SWEET giveaway going on until MONDAY (go enter to win!!)|
|On Tuesday I shared a fun tutorial for an Easy Spring Art project!|
|And, yesterday I hopped over to It's Overflowing to share an easy Easter Egg idea!|
AND, I promise I'll be back on Friday to show you features from LAST week's party (I'm SOOOOO sorry to have missed them on Wednesday!)
And, what about you?? Link up your recent projects so we can admire!
1) If you aren't following 52 Mantels, please do so!
2) This is a party, so mix and mingle. Please check out some of your fellow party-goers!
3) Grab my button and put it in your post, on your blog or just add a text link back to 52 Mantels!
4) Feel free to link up as many posts as you'd like