I am so excited to be participating in the 12 Days of Christmas series hosted by the adorable Nat & Holly at My Sister's Suitcase. Those gals are SO much fun...and so is this series!
I decided to take some creative liberties and mix some peacock feathers in there too (and, yes, I do know that peacocks don't do much a-laying!).
Here's how it's done:
1) gather supplies: 6 clear glass ornaments, white feathers, peacock feathers (optional), pearls (mine are from a broken necklace), white glitter, tweezers, burlap and lace scraps
2) carefully drop 1/6th of your pearls into an ornament
3) sprinkle glitter through the opening (use the plastic tray to catch any stray glitter)
4) add one white feather and a peacock feather, if desired. Use tweezers to position the feathers.
5) replace the top of the ornament and tie on a small strip of lace of burlap
To check out the other projects from this series, click the images below!